Bus routes for the 2019-20 school year have been posted. Please know that routes may be subject to change.
How to Access E-Link
The arrival time is an automated estimate; actual arrival times are determined by school departure time, travel distance, traffic, route design and student needs. The information displayed in e-Link is subject to confirmation by calling Transportation at 425-408-7900.
- Open E-Link
- Enter the word public for the username and password
- Enter your student's grade level, house number, street address, and zip code
- Click 'Find School/Transportation Info'
- Special Education, EAP and AAP bus information is found by going into advanced search, entering your student's grade, school, program and address.
- If your student is in Kindergarten, use "KF" in the dropdown menu.
- Stop times are subject to change.
How Bus Stop Locations are Determined
Go to the KC Assessor Webpage
Click on the green button, Start iMap. Then on the left-hand side of the screen, click on the button Property Search. Then on the bottom click on Search by Address. Then type in house # and street address and click Search. Then click on Get District's Report. See what school district is listed.